Terms and Conditions
Our products are guaranteed for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Products that develop a fault within this period are covered by our warranty and we will replace defective parts, or where not available the whole product. The warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by us, failure to follow our instructions, any alteration or repair carried out without our approval or has been the subject of commercial use. Your statutory rights remain unaffected, in particular any rights you have under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
If you have a problem with your product within this warranty period please contact our customer services team.
In the event of changes to the specification of a product and we are not able to replace parts, we will replace the whole product within the 12 month warranty period
For products that fall outside of the 12 month warranty, we will endeavour to provide spare parts to purchase for as many of the replaceable parts as possible, but cannot foresee specification changes or upgrades to products or parts outside of the initial 12 month period.
Discount Vouchers / Promo Codes
- Promotion codes are only valid for orders placed online
- Promotion codes entitle you, at the time of ordering, to a saving on a new order placed with Alfresia using a live promotional code
- Only one promotion code can be used per transaction
- Promotion codes are not valid in conjunction with any other promotion
- Codes are not valid on sale items or other discounted items
- Promotion codes are only valid on specific products while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time
- In the event of product returns, refunds will be given for payment used in the original purchase once the discount is applied
Errors and omissions
Despite taking every care, we do not guarantee the information on this website and accept no liability for any omissions or errors. In some circumstances, we may offer a substitute product and and will contact you in advance to offer this. Where a substitute product is accepted by the customer, but rejected for any reason on delivery, the company will refund the full price paid and not charge the cost of delivery.
This website including all content is copyright protected. Material maybe copied for private, domestic use, for other uses, please contact us for permission.
- Our fantastic Summer Offers are all subject to availability and Free Gifts are only eligible with the purchase of a Qualifying Product.
- All free gifts are; subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. Entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
- No cash alternatives are offered. No part of the gift is exchangeable for cash or any other gift.
- Your free gift will be included on your order confirmation with £0.00 value. If you fail to add the Free Gift to your basket, the item will not appear in any confirmation notifications. Please check your order confirmation.
- Refunds on Qualifying Products with Free Gift - The gift should be returned with your order, or we will deduct the full price of the gift from your refund. Entrants agree to be bound by these rules.
- The free gift offer may not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion that we run on our website, unless otherwise stated.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Alfresia is final. The company offers no warranties whatsoever in relation to the free gifts.
- Due to limited supplies of free gifts, requests for reshipments will not be honoured. Faulty Free Gifts are also covered in this.
- Customers cannot change or cancel previously existing orders to take advantage of Free Gift announcements. Requests to change or cancel existing orders to add a Free Gift will not be entertained.
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
- Alfresia reserves the right to withdraw this offer without prior notice.
The United Kingdom is under an obligation to minimise the disposal of Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) in domestic waste and encourage recycling, recovery and environmentally sound disposal. Alfresia is committed to promoting the reuse, recycling and recovery of WEEE by contributing to the appropriate compliance schemes. Product packaging will be marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol to indicate the product must not be disposed of in domestic waste, but through an approved WEEE take-back scheme. For details of your local collection facilities please contact your local authority or visit www.recycle-more.co.uk.